Monday, May 31, 2010

Yea.. Lunch

After School I went for lunch...
Steam Fish Head.. Yumm~
That it looks like its gonna rain
but the kakak says is safe sitting outside..
won't kena rain onee.. Me and my mom like.. Okay..
Oder ler..
*Waits*
*Wind Blows*
*Food Arrives*
*Wind Blows More Harder..*
Those huge huge umbrella was falling
and I was like WTH?! Omg! Should I dodgee?!
lol.. k.. Lucky is not coming towards me *phew*
Then a uncle suggest us to eat inside..
in case it blow more harder..
LoL !
After sitting inside..
*Rains*
That was.. close.. :X!
Finnish eating.. Of course pay money laa
the kakak said Rm25 Without charging the rice..
Err..okay..
Then the uncle that cooks says..
Count her 20 enough lar..
Okay.. * Speechless*
He keep say sorry about the raining stuff bla bla
but is really nothing ryte..
its like..
Me and my mom had.. 2 rice 1 veggiee
and the fish cost 20
:D!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Tuna Loves Euu!