Sunday, June 13, 2010

Gab-Sama

Yusshh!
Went to Hikari's house today :D!
Gab-Sama's Gathering.. Although.. I'm from Siao Kias :D
Kym's Motor broke down..
Soohh, We Picked her :)

Anyways was FREAKIN SHOCKED when I saw CHEE YENG AND HSUANN
WTF! lol :x
Hsuan was okay.. He said this hairstyle is much better
and I was dodging Chee Yeng
Scary nia :X!

Gush. Hikari's Mom a.k.a my nanny LOL!
:D!
DELICOUSSS FOOODDD :D!

After the feast.. ( Hsuan Left )
Chee Yeng with Gab-Sama and Ep Keng Gai Lor
Me, Novel, Jiyo~ze , Smiley and Kym dun want choi them
we keng our own stuff bwahahaha

Sun kesian nia kene tangkap by cy :/
Now I know Oversea hate cy too AHAHAHHAH!!
Then me, Novel , Sun and Oversea went to the park
Since Chee Yeng Said Kepong de go back
I was like wtf? Call ppl come and then call ppl go back ? zzz
Okay lurr.. Go park for awhile Sun and Oversea and many more go bck ler
Left back Wind , Venus , Cloud , Yuan Hui and Chee Yeng
All 5 ngam keng de ==

Then mou gei loii they all go ler :D!
Woosh syok nya no ppl ler
but sien like shit!
Watchin Hikari , Hikari Sis , Jiyo~ze and Jackie play ps2
while msn with B`
9527 piano pro leh :/

Then 9527 go back ler~

QQ Is Nice to hug
and I told B` I was huggin a dog and B` Said..
' Hug me better :D! '
' Yea I will if you are here ' :3

We all and Kym have 2nd round walao eat until..
CAN DIE! LOL!
We ate ALL the LEFTOVERS! DIE! LOL!

Woosh almost time to go ler..
Jackie don't let my bro go
He want to play one more round with him ( Naruto ) ==''

* Send Kym Home *

* Home! *

* Got F**KED *

:D!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Tuna Loves Euu!