Yesterday was.. Hari Keusaha...lol? dunno ler XD!
Anyways I spended alotttt.. On FISHING! W.T.F!
Kesian nia.. the fish dead..
Damn hurt T_T!
The Gifts are shits! Totaly shit! LOL
Ex :Sin Thong got strike at the bowling..
SHE GOT 6 OLD OLD OLD GLASSES FULL OF DUST.. W.T.F
And I got many many old old koalas in one box.. not only koalas.. a wrist band and..
A KFC PLASTIC SPOON.. WTH?!
Then go support Milk Zai LOL!
He dunno was me HAHHAHA XD
Onigiri small but nice x)
Actually I want to go haunted house de
Want to play but scared.. Bah..
FRIEEDDD ICEEE CREEEAAMMMM :)!
Damn nice but Rm2.50 for one damn expensive..
And I ate 2 LOL = 5 T_T
After that I go home lurhh .. GATHERINGGG FOR E-MAJORRR!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Haha rest for awhile.. then got open house lerr <3!
Cousins are here..
then Hikari.. Ben.. many ppl ler haha x)
Then they heree not for fun..
if for computer.. ( To me larhh )
Cause..
All 21 Below brats are infront of the pc..
5 pc online ( Leo's MacBook Included.. Damn genius no bring charger )
Boys totally play Left 4 Death..
They were likee..
AHHHH NOT THIS
FAST CHANGEE WEAPONN!
AHHHH IS THE TANKKKK!
OHH REALOADDDD!!
NNOOOOOO BEHINDD YOUUUU!!
xD
Mama ben go and see me and B`'s conversations..
* SLAPED HIM * MUAHAHAHHA x)!
When my cousin my to play sdo with my lappie..
Joe pm'ed me.. should talk about this in next post :)
Thanks Kee and U-Yeah, Mama Ben..
For giving me the flowers and the white choco cake <3!!
Syok Giller HAHAHA!! Lazy to upload pics xD
Anyways..
Thanks
Hikari and family, Smiley , Sniper, U-Yeah, Kee, Runner , Fly ,Wu Chang , Ben
Aunty Clarie , Forest , Backstage , Lighter and family aka uncle Chow x)!
Josephine and her sis.. and a cuteee little baby girl and her mom of course
thanks for coming :)
I had recieved
A Cute mug from Josephine..
A Green Tee From that cute little baby girl <3>
Rm105 from one uncle x)!
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!!! I LOVE YOU GUYSSS! <3!!!
FRIENDS FOREVERRRRRRR!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment