We went to Leisure Mall about 2+
actually we went there for BR

Deleehhciiouss :D
Eyh mane tau go shooppingg ler
SHOPPEHHINGGG :D!
*Buy Buy Buyyyy! *
Then we had dinner at Boston


Deelehhhciouussss~
We went back about 8.20
And Yes, Sin Thong had F*cked me for not goin to tuition classes
Sorreh Lorhh
Things I had brought at Leisure Mall

Laptop Deco That cost 12.90 expensive shit

A jacket :D

2 short pants

OWL CITY MADNESS! :D!
BWAHAHAHA OWL CITY MADNESS!!


Before After
I have crappy phone so go crappy quality picture ( Paiseh ) :X

Deleehhciiouss :D
Eyh mane tau go shooppingg ler
SHOPPEHHINGGG :D!
*Buy Buy Buyyyy! *
Then we had dinner at Boston


Deelehhhciouussss~
We went back about 8.20
And Yes, Sin Thong had F*cked me for not goin to tuition classes
Sorreh Lorhh
Things I had brought at Leisure Mall

Laptop Deco That cost 12.90 expensive shit

A jacket :D

2 short pants

OWL CITY MADNESS! :D!
BWAHAHAHA OWL CITY MADNESS!!


Before After
I have crappy phone so go crappy quality picture ( Paiseh ) :X
Still got de.. tapi put too much also not nice.. :/
and yes, I wrote the word ' Lub ' with nail polish..
Weirdo ryte
HAHA!
anyways my lappiee very dirty ler
must clean it..
:)
Weirdo ryte
HAHA!
anyways my lappiee very dirty ler
must clean it..
:)
Yes B`, I bad at sport and stuff
I will try my best to get it de
Muackss
I will try my best to get it de
Muackss




No comments:
Post a Comment