Friday, July 9, 2010

YO!

HEY! GUYSS!
I'm here to tell you that..
I'm not dead yet.. LOL!

Well days without my laptop is quite.. ermm..
BAH!

I just missed my iTunes playlist and Mwo the most x)
So.. and not so syok online with phone.. ;/
B` also chat less with me ler.. T_T!

Dunno larh..
Nowdays shit stuff happens..

7/7- Wed.
When I'm back from school..
I got a message its from.. who?
it says : C.k.m ur bf?
lol? how this xxx dude knows?
So I asked B`..
B` says is one of his family member..
He said.. He got fucked by his parrents..thanks for saying love me at fb.
... God.

Bah dun care!
now B` deleted me at fb
to avoid things happens again :/
and I missed. His profile``

God.
Now I keep on think about her..
I REALLY HATE HER :/
She make me can't sleep..
B` I'm afraid of..
Losing you..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Tuna Loves Euu!