Sunday, August 29, 2010

LOL Some lame stuff at Facebook..
Lazy to post a note..
So. Post Here..
HAHA :D


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you are tagged,post in your note titiled as 'My Biography and answer with your own answer ... and tag 21 of your friend too..

Tagged by Milk Zai.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.Where did you take your profile picture? ... At. 2nd Living Room :X

2.What exactly are you wearing right now ? Wearing a supeer large T`

3.What is your problem ? Urgh.. I Dunno.

4.What makes you happy most? Chat with B` Of Course.. Any cute stuff :D

5.What's the name of the song that you're listening to ? Sailboats - Sky Sailing

6.Any celeb you would marry ? Adam Young! or or.. Jay Chou!

7.Name someone with the same birthday as you? Yen Fong :X

8.Ever sang in front of a audience? Not only that.. even dancing :X!

9.Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity ? Nahhh ;3

10.Do you still watch kiddie movie or kiddie TV show ? Duhhhh I'm A Kiddie Sia :DD

11.Do you speak any language ? Duhhh.. Chinese, English, Malay, Cantonese, Japanese, Tagalog? :X

12.Do you ever watch MTV? Not.. Really HAHAHA xD

Chapter 1:

1.Middle name : Xing.

2.Nickname(s): Tuna, Natu , Ah Tu, Xing, Ringo

3.Current location: Homeeeeeee! :D

4.Eye colour: Blackieeee ;3


Chapter 2:

1.You call a question a chapter ? Chapther is chapther question is question ;O

2.Do you get along well with your parents ? Sometimes.. I guess ;O


Chapter 3: Favorites

1.Ice cream : Choco, Vanilla, Coffee :D

2.shampoo/conditioner: Bahh.. Who Cares.. As long as.. it makes ur hair clean and smells good

3.Person: OMG Someone like.. ADAM YOUNG! HAAHAH
A Kind person will be good :DD

Chapter 4:Do you ...

1.Dance in the shower? Walao, Pok gai dou yao lei fen :X

2.Do you write on your hand ? Yaa.. When I was bored..

3.Call people back? Haaaa.? :X

4.Belive in love? Yeaaapp :')

5.Any mental heatth issues? Yeaa.. Serious Mental... WOOOOOOO!


Chapter 5 :Have you ...

1.Broken a bone ? Nope.

2.Sprained anything? Nopee..

3.Had physical therapy? Nopeee.

4. Gotten stitches ? Yeaaa.. :X!

5. Taken painkillers? Nopeeee

HOW I END MY SENTENCES

1. I love : the way you lie. Is a awesome song.

2. I don't understand : and I'm not listening :D

3. When I wake up in the morning : I Feel like dying

4. Life is full of shit : if you thinks shits happens :O

5. I get annoyed very quickly when: a person talk crap with me.

6. Parties are: where hotties belongs. LETS PARTEHHH!! :DDD

7. Female Dogs are: Biatches. Just like Joe

8. Cats are: CUTE!

9. Tomorrow is: another lame day )):

10. I have a low tolerance for: Ppl are so ' MOH ' )):

11. If I had a million dollars I would : buy all the things that I never haddd~
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Tuna Loves Euu!