I Really.
Did It For You.
Although.. Sometimes..
I Fed-up Cause
I Did Everything.
I Have No Paybacks.
But. I Don't Really Mind On That.
You have also break promises
but you didn't notice that hurts me alot..
I remember. I was freakin down that day.
and you say you WILL send some photos of you.
I Was so darn happy.
at the end. I get nothing..
This is all lies..
Okay. Now you request again.
and you say you will do pay backs.
Okay. I'll trust you..
And I Will Just Like To Tell You What You Have Told Me.
`Don't Promise. If You Can't`
Really Baby.
I Really Love You.
Until. I. Can Die. For You.
I'm serious.
You say I gave you hope.
Yet,
You took away all my hope.
Fuck It. I Just Can't Stop Cryin.
I Really Love You.
Until. I. Can Die. For You.
I'm serious.
You say I gave you hope.
Yet,
You took away all my hope.
Fuck It. I Just Can't Stop Cryin.




No comments:
Post a Comment