I.
Re-read Our Conversation
And Smiled.. :')
B`
You change my life alot. :)
Together.
We watch South Park Together..
Even. Things. That I Shouldn't watch. xD
You Brighten My Life.
When I'm Sad. You're Always Here For Me.
Yet,
I Really Want To Meet You.
So That I Can.
Feel You..
Penang May Be Far.
Yet, My Heart Is Always Beside You.
I Know You Can Feel It :')
Do You Still Remember.
The First Day We Met?
xD!
Actually You Knew Lychee 1st
and Lychee Intro You To Me :')
And We Became Friends In Pvp Ro.
I still remember you always been sucked by the portals
and that made you freakin hate portals. xD
Then Slowly I Keep On Chat With You
Through Sms.
And Both Of Us Have The Same Feeling
That is Love. :)
Then We.
Played Scream Ragnarok Online.
At There. Its like our honeymoon xD
No one is there to disturb us..
Still remember that
Your laptop had broked down.
And you have to go cc.
The reason you go cc.
Is to accompany me.. :')
Many People Asked Me.
You Haven't Met This Person Yet.
How Can You Ever Trust A Person
You Met Through Internet`
I Have To Answer In A Stupid Way``
I Can Feel His Heart Too.
Far Distance Love.
Is Not A Problem.
If.
Trust Exist :')
I Hope.
This Love.
Can Last Forever.
Cause. You're my only one :')
My Love. Will Never Change.
Ckm, I Lubb Euu.

Re-read Our Conversation
And Smiled.. :')
B`
You change my life alot. :)
Together.
We watch South Park Together..
Even. Things. That I Shouldn't watch. xD
You Brighten My Life.
When I'm Sad. You're Always Here For Me.
Yet,
I Really Want To Meet You.
So That I Can.
Feel You..
Penang May Be Far.
Yet, My Heart Is Always Beside You.
I Know You Can Feel It :')
Do You Still Remember.
The First Day We Met?
xD!
Actually You Knew Lychee 1st
and Lychee Intro You To Me :')
And We Became Friends In Pvp Ro.
I still remember you always been sucked by the portals
and that made you freakin hate portals. xD
Then Slowly I Keep On Chat With You
Through Sms.
And Both Of Us Have The Same Feeling
That is Love. :)
Then We.
Played Scream Ragnarok Online.
At There. Its like our honeymoon xD
No one is there to disturb us..
Still remember that
Your laptop had broked down.
And you have to go cc.
The reason you go cc.
Is to accompany me.. :')
Many People Asked Me.
You Haven't Met This Person Yet.
How Can You Ever Trust A Person
You Met Through Internet`
I Have To Answer In A Stupid Way``
I Can Feel His Heart Too.
Far Distance Love.
Is Not A Problem.
If.
Trust Exist :')
I Hope.
This Love.
Can Last Forever.
Cause. You're my only one :')
My Love. Will Never Change.
Ckm, I Lubb Euu.





No comments:
Post a Comment