This is a late post..
I went out with Josephine, Novel and Josephine's Friend
at.. 31 August.. at Leisure Mall ;O
HAHA
We watched Puah Chu Kang the movie.
Lame kan..
Story is predictable.. Man..
I wan watch Vampire Sucks! :O
Okay.
Then I went to to.. a camera shop next to McDonals..
I went to print out some photo. B`'s photo.. HAHAHA
Is a machine one..
Sorh.. I sended the photos by bluetooth..
So.. I have finnish doin the setting and stuff
and called a uncle to help typing the pass and stuff..
He ask : Finnish doin those thing ryte
I : Yaa! Finnish d ( Omg dun press back )
He pressed back and say : No wrong ryte
I was like OMG so so fishhh )):
the uncle laugh at me sommore so bad )):
Well is kinda crazy :)
Buy stuff I like HAHA
Pokgai~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment