Bahh..
Result for all paper one is okay okay only..
I think I failed Sejarah..
Sigh ):
Skip about lame exams :O
-----------------------------------------
Have loads of fun with B` Today ♥!
Heheee~ Muacksss ♥♥♥
I Roar at him xD!
Cause I want Pixie Of His.. HANDSOME FACE!
Me : PIXIE! RaRw!! :X!
B` :LOL i like the rarw! xD
Me: Lol :X Too much domo for me
Full Of Loves Todayy ♥♥♥♥ Muackies :3
For Your Baby~ The One And Only :D
---------------------------------------------
Talked Crap with Iva in Hera-ro Today..
Heheehe
Now We Talked like..
A Couple.. lolz.
It looked like we're one lol xD
HEY. We Have Nothing k?
He got gf , I got bf
lolz
Peaceee :3 ♥♥
Result for all paper one is okay okay only..
I think I failed Sejarah..
Sigh ):
Skip about lame exams :O
-----------------------------------------
Have loads of fun with B` Today ♥!
Heheee~ Muacksss ♥♥♥
I Roar at him xD!
Cause I want Pixie Of His.. HANDSOME FACE!
Me : PIXIE! RaRw!! :X!
B` :LOL i like the rarw! xD
Me: Lol :X Too much domo for me
Full Of Loves Todayy ♥♥♥♥ Muackies :3
For Your Baby~ The One And Only :D
---------------------------------------------
Talked Crap with Iva in Hera-ro Today..
Heheehe
Now We Talked like..
A Couple.. lolz.
It looked like we're one lol xD
HEY. We Have Nothing k?
He got gf , I got bf
lolz
Peaceee :3 ♥♥




No comments:
Post a Comment