Lolz. This is yesterday's post ;P
Well sis went for her shooting at Pavii.
After droping her
my mom parked her car near ts.
lolz. no need give parkin fees marhx
So We walked to Pavii
So 1st we shoped at Lot10..
Oh. Guess *-*
Finaly I found a bag that is suitable for me :3
This size is perfect..
It might looked a little old fashion XD!
Bahh who caresss :x
Then went to Fahrenheit 88
Not much stuff in there ;S
then walk to Pavii
Went for Snowflakes♥
Awh.. Heaven. :D!
Beeeeppppppppppp~
Damn heaven.. *-*!
After Pavii we picked our sis..
then we went for Aunty Tan's house..
she moved to her new house..
and
DELICIOUS FOOD WERE LEFT FOR US!
Awwhh so heaven!!!
Her food is awesomeee!
I eat her food since young! ♥♥♥
I ate like.. ALOT.
Desert is also AWESOME!
I ♥ Her Food!
It might looked a little old fashion XD!
Bahh who caresss :x
Then went to Fahrenheit 88
Not much stuff in there ;S
then walk to Pavii
Went for Snowflakes♥
Awh.. Heaven. :D!

Beeeeppppppppppp~

Damn heaven.. *-*!
After Pavii we picked our sis..
then we went for Aunty Tan's house..
she moved to her new house..
and
DELICIOUS FOOD WERE LEFT FOR US!
Awwhh so heaven!!!
Her food is awesomeee!
I eat her food since young! ♥♥♥
I ate like.. ALOT.
Desert is also AWESOME!
I ♥ Her Food!




No comments:
Post a Comment