Wednesday, October 13, 2010

T_T!
I Want Adam Lambert's Concert Ticket! T_T!!!!
Knew it. Dad can't get it )):
Sighh.. Damn Disappointing ):
I WANT ADAM LAMBERT! T_T!!

------------------------------------

Okay today is totaly boring shit in school
Moves books here and there
and sweated like shit.

--------------------------------

Wth is anugerah koko.
I got 2 certificate from it =.=
EPIC!
Aktif dalam Bola Tampar ( Okay. This is so fake. )
Ahli Biasa Wushudao ( Huh? I get A Cert coz I'm Ahli biasa? )
Whateva it is. this stuff just pissed me off
sit packed place hot like shit.
sweat non stop bla bla bla!!!

-----------------------------------

Weee~ Goin To Neway @ Ts during friday.
Going with my 'Wife' (Pig Can Pig / Tuh Keh Tian )
Wai Yan.. Su Yi.. Yatt May..
Idk who got go sia~
Hope.. I Can Shout Everything Out :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Tuna Loves Euu!