I Just freakin hate you!
ROAR!

You're 13. Should be mature. Yet. you still act like a brainless brat.
Get A Life.
You think you're so pro? then eat shit.
the most coward it you.
Can you believe it?
A 13 Year old brat. Though his very pro. in pvp. ( People Verus People ) In ro.
But. His the one who been owned always.
He didn't admit it and say.
' You Have Donates '
' I Lag. Again.'
Yea. Fkin lame excuse.
and you told the newcomers. that your're the proest. ppl is afraid of you.
Urgh. The lamest IS.
' I Want To Try My Attack '
and killed you in purpose. and just say a fkin sorry.
YEA. TRY FOR MORE THAN 20 TIMES STILL NOT ENOUGH?
You killed a person by 'accident' and think You're Pro.?
PLUS. You fkin spam.
Ass hole.
Lai Yin Zhen.
Go.
Get.
A.
Fkin Life.
ROAR!

You're 13. Should be mature. Yet. you still act like a brainless brat.
Get A Life.
You think you're so pro? then eat shit.
the most coward it you.
Can you believe it?
A 13 Year old brat. Though his very pro. in pvp. ( People Verus People ) In ro.
But. His the one who been owned always.
He didn't admit it and say.
' You Have Donates '
' I Lag. Again.'
Yea. Fkin lame excuse.
and you told the newcomers. that your're the proest. ppl is afraid of you.
Urgh. The lamest IS.
' I Want To Try My Attack '
and killed you in purpose. and just say a fkin sorry.
YEA. TRY FOR MORE THAN 20 TIMES STILL NOT ENOUGH?
You killed a person by 'accident' and think You're Pro.?
PLUS. You fkin spam.
Ass hole.
Lai Yin Zhen.
Go.
Get.
A.
Fkin Life.




No comments:
Post a Comment