Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Heheee

Had a littleee gathering with Yang n Terrance
Eeeee! I Lurve you guys :D

Went for a movie` Just Call Me Nobody`
Well, its kinda hilarious but non-logic. No storyline @@
Star Wars in ancient. Lul. Bahh. At least we enjoy ourself ryte :D!

Went for Sushi King. :D
Terrance, Stop eating maggiee >;D!
The kiddo beside us are like. kiddos? Lol
Gossip about them. so bad >:)!
Stop, Got Lenglui. That Tee` So Sucks. It dosen't even fit her.
Sau pei la a moi~ LuL

While Walking around. They talked Maple. LoL


Me n Yang wanted to buy a Domo Tee`
But then no size for us. Sad sia. :(
Mannn :'(

Gotta hunt for one soon. *-*
Cause, DOMO IS TOO CUTE!
AHAHAA

Went to sweetchat with them.
while waiting my mom to pick me lol
My sister came, and help us take a photo.

Eyh, Yang. your reaction very funny lorh why notice my sister is wearing lens. LuuuL :P




You Guys are the bestttt ;D




---------------------------------


After the short gathering I went to work
I took off my beanie. and my hair looked soo messy.
They thought I just woke. Lol.

While theres a uncle came and ask info about the tuition.
So, I called teacher to talk.
The teacher asked him in chinese.
He kinda ignore the teach and say.
' Please Don't Talk Chinese, I'm English Educated and I Don't Understand Chinese '
In Cantonese. I was like wth?


Her daughter also dunno chinese cause shes malay educated?
Lol?
Weird parents @@


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Tuna Loves Euu!