Sunday, December 26, 2010

Weee xmas is over. :)
Its kinda my 2nd time celebrating xmas?

I Had countdown at Genting. it was Pack Crazy!
and celebrated xmas at Hikari's House :)
God Of Fire is Epic x)

( I'll Update Xmas Post Soon. :X )

I Went to Lm Just now. Dad says he wanted to buy a Journal so,
Me and my sis followed him.
We bought some stationary lol
I wanted to buy new color pencils. Bah. After my salary I'll buy a new set.
If you wanted to borrow. It will cost you.
Why? Cause. Everytime I borrow color pencils to ppl. they'll make some lost.
and that makes me piissseedd realll offf!

I bought Glaxie mag. Lol. Cause its kinda full of Archiee :P

Speakin Of Archiee!
I Just bought David Archuleta's Album! The Other Side Of Down
Thanks Dad for paying ;P
and it even include 2011 Calendar. Lol!
The calendar its like for kiddos ;O
And David is so not suite for those kind of background. ( I'll upload the photo soon )


Well, School is starting soon, and I guess.. I had to sleep early AHAHAHA
Kinda torturing sleeping early :P
But the worst part is. I haven't rearrange all my school books ;O
Damn messy. Gonna clean that place up before school starts!

Hurm. but I don't have a mood to go back to school?
Thanks to my class teacher for giving this feeling ._.
Its like. Urgh. Idk wheres my report card.
I bet she lost it and didn't admit it and blame on me.


Bleah. This Sore throat and muscle ache kills.
What I did at genting? Lol.

Crappy sunburn!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Tuna Loves Euu!