1st Day Of School.
Kinda Epic.
My Hair color is not obvious so.. no need to worry.?
Stupid stuff is. I almost got caught cause of my spec. omfg go dai la smkpp
I Get to go to Baiduri. ;O Account class kinda~
Add Maths!
DIE FOR SURE
Maths is gonna flood my life, my brain maths dai dai dai!
Some funny stuff happen. I was gonna open the back door
and the door is locked. one at bottom one on top (idk how to describe)
the top one is quite high.
Then I jumped and I opend.
I hear someone saying ' Hao Gao o'
and I turned and saw everyone looking at me.
I was like whatttttttttttt..?
After recess collect textbooks.
textbooks. omfg so fkin heavy
They didn't even inform we're getting it today
Its the end of school. Omg Heavy rain hugging a pile of books and walk here and there
lol
I'M GONNA KILLED BY NUMBERS, MATH!
Kinda Epic.
My Hair color is not obvious so.. no need to worry.?
Stupid stuff is. I almost got caught cause of my spec. omfg go dai la smkpp
I Get to go to Baiduri. ;O Account class kinda~
Add Maths!
DIE FOR SURE
Maths is gonna flood my life, my brain maths dai dai dai!
Some funny stuff happen. I was gonna open the back door
and the door is locked. one at bottom one on top (idk how to describe)
the top one is quite high.
Then I jumped and I opend.
I hear someone saying ' Hao Gao o'
and I turned and saw everyone looking at me.
I was like whatttttttttttt..?
After recess collect textbooks.
textbooks. omfg so fkin heavy
They didn't even inform we're getting it today
Its the end of school. Omg Heavy rain hugging a pile of books and walk here and there
lol
I'M GONNA KILLED BY NUMBERS, MATH!




No comments:
Post a Comment