Monday, January 10, 2011





1st Time having dinner with primary friends. i meant. BEST FRIENDS <3
Met up with Yang n Terrance at Snowflakes.
WAO. SNOWFLAKES MANYAK SIKIT ORANG AHHAHA
Me and Yang Wear ang ang so Lapz <3

SEE SO LENGZAI AHAHAH
at 1st we went to Baskin Robinz to wait for Wen Yin ;D
Talkkeedd crappppz. kinda jealous for the baby girl 'Arneesa' having a BR Cake when shes. 1?! LOL! Teerrancee ohhh terrancee we know u want makan dun paiseh infront us >:D!
We're like stupids >:D
Sit and face at the mirror LUL! xD

NIAAAA~
Wen Yin came and we go to Timez and say the Harlu to her parrents.
Terrance so panic. LOL!

Followed Yang to Maxis. From the highest floor to the lowest.
Then go back to the highest floor again. Good exercise (Y)

Then then we went to Wong Kok.
Walao serious we can stare at the menu for more than half hours.
the waitress are like... HAHAHAHA LOL! :X
Wellccumeee to da 6B Wen Yin! <3
So so we're back to the gossiping and w/e After da delicious dinner?

Wong Kok >:D



G for Gaga
Angz for Lapz <3

We went to My Honeymoon for dessert.
The food is okay.
But Terrance mood go reall downnn :C DOWNNNNNNN
Cheer Up Terr! I feel so bad when u go downnnnnnn. :C
Maybe telling out will syok skit lehh :C

I know I accidentally cakap out some rude words :C
I'm stoping at school now. But somehow it also will slip out
PAISEH

Then we went to the main entrance for photo xD!
Manyak angz I lapz <3


Yang's HUGZ. I MANYAK LIKE (Y)




YEEEEE
I LAPZ UUUUUUUUUUU GUYSSSSSSSSSS


BFF! >:D!







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Tuna Loves Euu!