3rd Day of Practice.
Eyh, We reached stadium quite early but somebody is using the stadium?
Pishh waited till 8 something.
Gush kinda talked crap with Hanis. xD
They say we're gonna change location but end up they didn't. -.-
We're using the Tennis court Beside the stadium.
Kao, So freakin hot there. sommore need us to squeeze together.
Wao, The sun came out. and We're hot crazy!
And they said we can't do any dance practice. So, We'll do the singing.
Wakao, Hot sun, Sing Loud.
While we are singing.
The coach ( One only, the pom pom dude I was saying these day )
Sitting there and doing the dance moves. LMAO
SO GAY.
Epic stuff happen during the singing is.
A Dude slept in those weather. ( Hot n Noisy )
Omfg How he tahan -.-
2 Boys Fight. Lol, Lame reason to fight.
1 of the boy was hot crazy and the other used a book to cool him down.
Not so sure what happened. The fan boy accidentally hit the hot boy
The hot boy gone crazy and throw his book and started to whack him
fan boy got mad too and then lidat. LOL.
I Just Shouted till my throat is PECAH
Dai, Now sore throat.
I Changed one of the song lyrics.
It was.
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumper
Then, I Changed To.
Kuala Lumpur, Panas Gileeee~
HAHAH.
------------------------------------------------
Reached back school,
Brought some snacks to class and eat.
We notice there will be no teacher in the class.
WOOHOO.!
Eat and Sleep lol.
3/4 of the class is sleeping epic (Y)
I wanted to sleep but those ppl who didn't sleep noisy like hell
Mega lame huge prob is. That talking one is sitting beside me
-------------------------------------------
After school had to stay back at koko :C
Waiii so lifeless, had to do so murch thingg :C
But it is kinda fun, playing with the malays
So, Stop giving those racist eyes.
Freaking hate it.
Eyh, We reached stadium quite early but somebody is using the stadium?
Pishh waited till 8 something.
Gush kinda talked crap with Hanis. xD
They say we're gonna change location but end up they didn't. -.-
We're using the Tennis court Beside the stadium.
Kao, So freakin hot there. sommore need us to squeeze together.
Wao, The sun came out. and We're hot crazy!
And they said we can't do any dance practice. So, We'll do the singing.
Wakao, Hot sun, Sing Loud.
While we are singing.
The coach ( One only, the pom pom dude I was saying these day )
Sitting there and doing the dance moves. LMAO
SO GAY.
Epic stuff happen during the singing is.
A Dude slept in those weather. ( Hot n Noisy )
Omfg How he tahan -.-
2 Boys Fight. Lol, Lame reason to fight.
1 of the boy was hot crazy and the other used a book to cool him down.
Not so sure what happened. The fan boy accidentally hit the hot boy
The hot boy gone crazy and throw his book and started to whack him
fan boy got mad too and then lidat. LOL.
I Just Shouted till my throat is PECAH
Dai, Now sore throat.
I Changed one of the song lyrics.
It was.
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumper
Then, I Changed To.
Kuala Lumpur, Panas Gileeee~
HAHAH.
------------------------------------------------
Reached back school,
Brought some snacks to class and eat.
We notice there will be no teacher in the class.
WOOHOO.!
Eat and Sleep lol.
3/4 of the class is sleeping epic (Y)
I wanted to sleep but those ppl who didn't sleep noisy like hell
Mega lame huge prob is. That talking one is sitting beside me
-------------------------------------------
After school had to stay back at koko :C
Waiii so lifeless, had to do so murch thingg :C
But it is kinda fun, playing with the malays
So, Stop giving those racist eyes.
Freaking hate it.




No comments:
Post a Comment