Everyone Thought I'm A Person Who Cries Easily,
Yes, I Am.
I Cried Not Because I'm Afraid.
I Cried Because I Hate This Feeling,Why Would This Happens.?
Sometimes Stuff Kills My Brain.
Sometimes. I Hope I Can Close My Eyes Forever.
So I'll Have Less Thing To Worry or Think About.
Should Really Get Used To It.
--------------------------------------------------
1st Week Of School Ended.
Well helo weekends ;D
Nowdays weather are crazy sometime cold like shit sometimes hot like hell.
Lucky Cold is moar than hot. Lol
Neesa and I enjoyed the weather~
We just can't stop singing ryte? HAHA!
Oh Look,
Computer Time Table, Tuesday. 4.00- 4.40.?!
Wth What Am I gonna do after school?
Ding Ding Dang Dang
At The School Area Till 4?
Walao Kii siaaooo!
1st Week Of School Also rush like hell ler.
How about those comming days?
Planning to stop my work
Maybe March Last?
I'm Daing Save Me Plox.
Yes, I Am.
I Cried Not Because I'm Afraid.
I Cried Because I Hate This Feeling,Why Would This Happens.?
Sometimes Stuff Kills My Brain.
Sometimes. I Hope I Can Close My Eyes Forever.
So I'll Have Less Thing To Worry or Think About.
Should Really Get Used To It.
--------------------------------------------------
1st Week Of School Ended.
Well helo weekends ;D
Nowdays weather are crazy sometime cold like shit sometimes hot like hell.
Lucky Cold is moar than hot. Lol
Neesa and I enjoyed the weather~
We just can't stop singing ryte? HAHA!
Oh Look,
Computer Time Table, Tuesday. 4.00- 4.40.?!
Wth What Am I gonna do after school?
Ding Ding Dang Dang
At The School Area Till 4?
Walao Kii siaaooo!
1st Week Of School Also rush like hell ler.
How about those comming days?
Planning to stop my work
Maybe March Last?
I'm Daing Save Me Plox.




No comments:
Post a Comment