Happy Thaipusam!
Its public holiday so sleep till syok syok
Went out with mom,
then went to Leisure mall
Actually I wanted to buy Galaxie Magazine
But don't have :C
I WANNT GALAXIEE MAG!!T_T
Brought Baju Kurung for school
Hahahaha bye bye tie for monday >:D!
And also pandu uniform
and so went to optical88 to make new specs :D
Wao, Can't believe my right eye had gone deeper.
Last time is 275 now is 375. Omfg.
Gotta eat some carrot :C
Well, I Picked cheap ones. also cost 230+ @@
Hoped that the school won't bising again.
if so, I'm giving them a middle finger. -.-
The direct go work and tuition.
Gosh can't manage to finish my homework.
Saturday got school sommore. how I'm gonna pass up!
Its public holiday so sleep till syok syok
Went out with mom,
then went to Leisure mall
Actually I wanted to buy Galaxie Magazine
But don't have :C
I WANNT GALAXIEE MAG!!T_T
Brought Baju Kurung for school
Hahahaha bye bye tie for monday >:D!
And also pandu uniform
and so went to optical88 to make new specs :D
Wao, Can't believe my right eye had gone deeper.
Last time is 275 now is 375. Omfg.
Gotta eat some carrot :C
Well, I Picked cheap ones. also cost 230+ @@
Hoped that the school won't bising again.
if so, I'm giving them a middle finger. -.-
The direct go work and tuition.
Gosh can't manage to finish my homework.
Saturday got school sommore. how I'm gonna pass up!




No comments:
Post a Comment