Its Double period of science.
Teacher was talking about chapter 2.
I know whats chapter 2 is about, but its mega boring.
I Tried to focus myself to listen to the teacher.
But I Fail,
Due to this stomach ache I Having,
I Fished. So does Neesa.
Soorh sleepy!!
Teacher was talking about chapter 2.
I know whats chapter 2 is about, but its mega boring.
I Tried to focus myself to listen to the teacher.
But I Fail,
Due to this stomach ache I Having,
I Fished. So does Neesa.
Soorh sleepy!!
Worst part is. I can't belive I'm fishing in
Sorry, I meant Pn.Thilaga.
Freaking hate ppl called her Lady Gaga. SHE DOESN'T FIT AT ALL
When she say me was half dead.
She said.
' You you pelajar yang nak tidur, bagi saya tau katakunci for hemah tinggi or w/e'
I ignore her and rubs my eyes.
She didn't give any respond and asked the others
OMFG. I DARE TO DO THAT TO PN.THILAGA. WTH!
*Note. Mostly students are afraid of Pn.Thilaga. Cause shes. Fierce. Manyak Fierce.
Ekonomi Classes.
Been interrupted by Pn.Yusna
She came in to tell us about performance for Hari Wilayah day
Starting next week, we're goin to stadium for practice.
Weird part is
I CAN'T WAIT FOR PRACTICE.
So me and Neesa can skip some add maths.
AHAHAHA!
WOOHOO, Pn Yusna said. We're gonna on Tv during the performance.
4 BAIDURIANS. WE'LL BE ON TV SOON!




No comments:
Post a Comment