Okay, so lets have some ringkas ringkas cny stuff
I Went to Astro's cny dinner during 16/2
Its kinda awesome. cause I'm seeing soooo many singer, deejay and so on
Bernard was the mc he was so cute!
Then they have some table lucky draw 1st they give out iron and stuff
everyone is busy eating and blaaa
Then one of the prize is iPod Shuffle
His like ' Who want iPod Shuffleee!!!?!'
Everyone was like MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
and He replied. 'Ahh now you guys talk to me la want ipod shuffle la.'
Chang chang changg!`
Everyone at Table No.7 Win and iPod Shuffle!
I WAS LIKE. WTH?! WE GOT 4 iPOD SHUFFLEE! (LUCKY DAY.)
Cause. Me, My Sis, My bro and dad was at the same tableee.
Ooohh yea babyyy!
So I was planning to sell it to Neesa.
Cause I had iPod 32Gb :P!
-----------------------------------------------------
Yush Ang pow money!
I've counted the total is about 730+
So, I should say this is the year I get so many money!
and and I haven't count
Hari Wilayah's Allowance
and That iPod Shuffle money.
SO. I get about 1k this year HAHAHA.
HYE, iPOD TOUCH. I LUPZ U.
-----------------------------
Yussshhh!
Jay Chou's New Era Concert Ticket is HERE!!
Thanks dad!
Just can't wait to see him at 5th Of March!!
I Went to Astro's cny dinner during 16/2
Its kinda awesome. cause I'm seeing soooo many singer, deejay and so on
Bernard was the mc he was so cute!
Then they have some table lucky draw 1st they give out iron and stuff
everyone is busy eating and blaaa
Then one of the prize is iPod Shuffle
His like ' Who want iPod Shuffleee!!!?!'
Everyone was like MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
and He replied. 'Ahh now you guys talk to me la want ipod shuffle la.'
Chang chang changg!`
Everyone at Table No.7 Win and iPod Shuffle!
I WAS LIKE. WTH?! WE GOT 4 iPOD SHUFFLEE! (LUCKY DAY.)
Cause. Me, My Sis, My bro and dad was at the same tableee.
Ooohh yea babyyy!
So I was planning to sell it to Neesa.
Cause I had iPod 32Gb :P!
-----------------------------------------------------
Yush Ang pow money!
I've counted the total is about 730+
So, I should say this is the year I get so many money!
and and I haven't count
Hari Wilayah's Allowance
and That iPod Shuffle money.
SO. I get about 1k this year HAHAHA.
HYE, iPOD TOUCH. I LUPZ U.
-----------------------------
Yussshhh!
Jay Chou's New Era Concert Ticket is HERE!!
Thanks dad!
Just can't wait to see him at 5th Of March!!




No comments:
Post a Comment