This Is Horrible kan.
So Lazy to update for other postt ;C
--------------------------------------------
Forget about them la! :P
Now is the 3rd day of cny.
Angpow are lesser, but the money is more. lol
I got about 600+ Now (Including Salary :P)
Thanks for Uncle Eddie BIIGGGG ANGPOWW. ( It contains 260 bucks)
He Rawks XD!
Dad gave 150,
Uncle Teo gave 50..
Omai So huge xD!
Angpow are less, but the money many! :P
----------------------------------------------------
Grenade!
Bruno Marss!
I'm so in love with that song.
I'll NEVER GET BORED OF IT.
His Coming at April!
My angpow money is gonna spend on him <3
BRUNNOO MARRSSS <3
-------------------------------------------
So I should change my idol list :P (Male)
1.) Owl City aka Adam Young.. ( Adam Is always my no.1)
2.) David Archuleta. Archieee! ( Cute as always and also talented)
3.) Bruno Mars. ( His the new man!)
4.)Adam Lambert ( Hawt hawt :3)
For Female...
1.) Lady GaGa ( Nobody Insult my Gaga :3)
2.)Taylor Swift ( She Beautiful. and her voice *-*)
3.) Katy Perry ( Her Eyes *BLINGSSS* )
-----------------------------------------------
Guess this are the few post norh..
Preetty hard to recall the others.
Absent minded
HAHA!
Cyaaaa :P!
So Lazy to update for other postt ;C
--------------------------------------------
Forget about them la! :P
Now is the 3rd day of cny.
Angpow are lesser, but the money is more. lol
I got about 600+ Now (Including Salary :P)
Thanks for Uncle Eddie BIIGGGG ANGPOWW. ( It contains 260 bucks)
He Rawks XD!
Dad gave 150,
Uncle Teo gave 50..
Omai So huge xD!
Angpow are less, but the money many! :P
----------------------------------------------------
Grenade!
Bruno Marss!
I'm so in love with that song.
I'll NEVER GET BORED OF IT.
His Coming at April!
My angpow money is gonna spend on him <3
BRUNNOO MARRSSS <3
-------------------------------------------
So I should change my idol list :P (Male)
1.) Owl City aka Adam Young.. ( Adam Is always my no.1)
2.) David Archuleta. Archieee! ( Cute as always and also talented)
3.) Bruno Mars. ( His the new man!)
4.)Adam Lambert ( Hawt hawt :3)
For Female...
1.) Lady GaGa ( Nobody Insult my Gaga :3)
2.)Taylor Swift ( She Beautiful. and her voice *-*)
3.) Katy Perry ( Her Eyes *BLINGSSS* )
-----------------------------------------------
Guess this are the few post norh..
Preetty hard to recall the others.
Absent minded
HAHA!
Cyaaaa :P!




No comments:
Post a Comment