Watch Green Hornet at Monday.
Yes, I Ponteng School :3
Waited Henry to picked us up to Pavii!
Its rawks. Hanging out with them, Childhood friends.
Or you can say we're brothers and sisters. :3
At 1st we had little desert at Snowflakes
then we went to food court and eat
I ate cool noodles aka Soba. :3
After that we stared at Sticky
Cause the proses of it is AWESOME. :3!
Time for the moviee! GREEN HORNET! JAYY
To me is freakin awesome, and hyper cute! Cause of Jay. LOL <3
The way he speak english is also cute HAHAH XD!

To Me, Jay shouldn't be the side kick xDHis HYPER GENIUS. :3!

Isn't he cute! :3
My favorite part of all!Feel funny when he shot Jay! See you in an hour :3!
HAHAHA
MUST. WATCH.
I Feel Like Watchin For The Second Time HAHAHA :D!




No comments:
Post a Comment