Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Finaly able to update blog..

Nowdays shit stuff happens
but its kinda solve
its too complicated. so I'm not telling here
nyahaha!


Jay Chou Concert!

The New Era Concert Was.. HYPER EPIC.!!!
Jayy You're so awesome and cuteeee!
Now I missed him so much!
(Photos Will Be Uploaded soon Is LQ Coz it dun let us bring dslr in D:! )

The next day after jay's concert I went to popular
and saw a book about him.
OMfG. I Drooled..
It Cost Rm51.50 Dad Brought it for me.. Thanks.. :)

I Warped it... Flip many many many times..
HIS TOO CUTEEE HAHA :DD!

So Crazy for him now :D
Thats why I drew some stuff about him
I'll upload it on fb stay tuned!

Oh Yea, Changed Phone Number Know Ask If You Wanted To Know.!
God I want the old one -.-

Thats All For Now. Online in tuition centre HAHAHA :D (*Working)


So nowdays, I'll online by phone cause lappie kene ramapas again!
So ima wait it come backkk

Byeee :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Tuna Loves Euu!