Am is alive. Kinda.
What Dosen't kill me makes me stronger!
Am is now blogging via iPad so lol.
Had quite slot of outings nowadays. I don't even mind mention that I'm broke. Lol
I <3 Overtime! Well..
I don't really drink much.. Just few sip few sip and so..
But.. Long island dosen't taste like alchohol it takes like.... Ice lemon tea xD
Thanks for Yang and Gwee for letting me to drink a lot of sip xD
Slot of stuff is been stucked in my mind, heart.
Lol. Barely could express it out. *controlling*
But at least I had karaoke section. Could express somee....?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know you don't think I'm stronger. #Fallforyou
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It Will Rain. By Bruno Mars.
Hey, Bruno Mars had another song is majorly about how I feel
Ain't that sweet? Lol xD
Is true about those lyrics. :)
Enough babbling for now. I'll blog next time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment