Saturday, June 23, 2012
idk
I Have no idea.
To be honest. There no such things as
Best Best Friends Forever For Me.
Well thats because I never told other people the true true me inside.
.........................
Accounts. I Have totally gave up of accounts.
Is really not my stuff.
Even the project, I Don't get a single f* of it.
If I keep asking my friends how to do. they'll get annoyed to death.
well I guess I'll pass up some 7 out 15 task.
I don't really care about it.
--------------
Why can't I be by your side
when I need you, when you needed me.
Its worth dying to be with you.
I Don't need rich family, fancy car, big houses..
I Just need you. Nobody will understand.
Nowadays your're having a rough time.
But.. I Can't help much..
Your're in pain, You're lonely
But, I'm not by your side.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment