Monday!
Day 1 practicing for hari wilayah
While gathering at the school surrounding.
Form 3 -5 have assembly they had sang the national anthem for 6 times
Wao, we sang until 3rd time the bus came and we hopeed on >:D!
Neesa Can't come she have fever :C
Take care!
After reaching Stadium Titiwangsa
They also have other school, Maxwell and bla bla bla.
Just look at Maxwell T` so nicce *_*!
Okay, the dance was okay, is simple.
While the jurulatih shakes. OMFG.
THEY LOOK SO GAY. WITH POM POMS. WTH!
AHAHHAHAHA!
Weird part is, a school idk whats its name, Raja ali or w/e I think
Cross by our school students ( Seats la )
and keep on shouting.
' PUDU PUDU PUDU!'
I was like wth? =.=!
They had been thinking crossing pudu school. Its just like crossing by..
Jalan Pudu, Pudu Raya.
Wth Go Dai =.=!
Its Quite Fun having this kind of activities.
Others school got hotties *o*
Hawt.
I WANT UR NUMBER!
Lmao, Jk >:D!
Can't wait for tomorrow! HAHAA!
Day 1 practicing for hari wilayah
While gathering at the school surrounding.
Form 3 -5 have assembly they had sang the national anthem for 6 times
Wao, we sang until 3rd time the bus came and we hopeed on >:D!
Neesa Can't come she have fever :C
Take care!
After reaching Stadium Titiwangsa
They also have other school, Maxwell and bla bla bla.
Just look at Maxwell T` so nicce *_*!
Okay, the dance was okay, is simple.
While the jurulatih shakes. OMFG.
THEY LOOK SO GAY. WITH POM POMS. WTH!
AHAHHAHAHA!
Weird part is, a school idk whats its name, Raja ali or w/e I think
Cross by our school students ( Seats la )
and keep on shouting.
' PUDU PUDU PUDU!'
I was like wth? =.=!
They had been thinking crossing pudu school. Its just like crossing by..
Jalan Pudu, Pudu Raya.
Wth Go Dai =.=!
Its Quite Fun having this kind of activities.
Others school got hotties *o*
Hawt.
I WANT UR NUMBER!
Lmao, Jk >:D!
Can't wait for tomorrow! HAHAA!




No comments:
Post a Comment