Went to pavi and had Snowflakes for breakfast!
Then watched Great Day!
Its quite nice story line got a bit luen shui
The Epic part was.
The maid saying ' Ngo jim sao 5 dou lorh'
Everyone was clapping their hands and laugh crazy!
Then goes to 88 ( idk the spelling lol fa...?)
walks here and there. nothing much to buy,
Then went back to Pavilion for lunch
Ate at the food court, Ate stone rice >:D
Weee brought a new pendant. Its simple and nice. That only cause 10bucks :D!
and inner wear :X!
I Think new clothes are enough,
Can't wait for new year, New Clothes, RED PACKETS Omffg. lol
Before goin home I went to Snowflakes for take away.
When we're ready to leave Pavi. It Rains.
See, God want me to finnish my Snowflakes immediately. HAHA
well, the rain almost end. So me and my mom rushed out.
AHAHA Enjoyed the rain.
Walked like stupid on the road. Goyang sini goyang situ. LOL
and out for dinner with dad!
Oooh I'm so loving that ' Peanut Pig Tail Soup' Manyak Suke (Y)
Then watched Great Day!

Its quite nice story line got a bit luen shui
The Epic part was.
The maid saying ' Ngo jim sao 5 dou lorh'
Everyone was clapping their hands and laugh crazy!
Then goes to 88 ( idk the spelling lol fa...?)
walks here and there. nothing much to buy,
Then went back to Pavilion for lunch
Ate at the food court, Ate stone rice >:D
Weee brought a new pendant. Its simple and nice. That only cause 10bucks :D!
and inner wear :X!
I Think new clothes are enough,
Can't wait for new year, New Clothes, RED PACKETS Omffg. lol
Before goin home I went to Snowflakes for take away.
When we're ready to leave Pavi. It Rains.
See, God want me to finnish my Snowflakes immediately. HAHA
well, the rain almost end. So me and my mom rushed out.
AHAHA Enjoyed the rain.
Walked like stupid on the road. Goyang sini goyang situ. LOL
and out for dinner with dad!
Oooh I'm so loving that ' Peanut Pig Tail Soup' Manyak Suke (Y)




No comments:
Post a Comment